Products » Zone II & Division I Room - Window Air Conditioner
Custom Manufactured through-the-wall Air Conditioners are built specifically to provide cooling for Industrial Hazardous Duty Division I and Zone I applications not requiring Pressurization or added Ventilation. Typical applications include Laboratories, Mixing Rooms, and Storage Facilities where gases or vapors are regularly present and the possibility of an explosion exists.
Standard Features Include:
- Intrinsically Safe High and Low Pressure refrigerant safety switches.
- Short-cycle time delay to protect compressor.
- Gas-tight purged fitting welded onto compressor terminals.
- Spark resistant evaporator blower and condenser fan blade.
- Meets ABS requirements.
- All power wiring is in Mineral Insulated (M.I.) cable or approved armored cable.
Units range from 9,000 to 36,000 BTUH. Standard Power Supply is 208/230 VAC / Single Phase / 60 Hz. Coils and copper tubing are protected with our BLYGOLD® REFAMAC 3509 primer and PoluAl XT top coat coating system.
Class I, Groups C & D, Division 1 units comply with NEC 500 & 505 Standards. Optional Group B, Division One units require customer-furnished source of instrument air.
Zone 1 units comply with IEC standards.
Ask about our ATEX listed NCA room air conditioners
- 50 Hertz
- Explosion Proof Disconnect Switch
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Unit Failure Alarm contacts
- Refrigerant Capacity Controls
- Controls for Low Ambient Operation
- Units for High Ambient (55 C) Operation
- Units for Split Area Classification, i.e. Division Two Outside / Division One Inside or vice versa