Products » RVP
RVP – Roof Mount Air Conditioners provide cooling and heating for Industrial Hazardous Duty applications. Typical applications include small Drillers Cabins, Guard Shacks, Well Logging Cabins and Portable Buildings. Units range from 13,500 – 15,000 BTUH. All coils and copper are protected with our BLYGOLD® PoluAl XT coating system. Up to 3.0kW electric heat can be added with auto-changeover thermostat.
Class I, Groups BCD, Division 2 units comply with NEC 500 & 505 Standards.
Class I, Groups IIAB, Zone 2 modifications conform to IEC European Standards.
- Hazardous Duty Electric Heat
- Unit Failure Contacts
- Spark Resistant Blower & Condenser
- Hazardous Duty Disconnect Switch
- 316 Grade Stainless Steel Housing
- 50 Hz. Power
- Split area classifications – Hazardous Duty Outside / General Purpose Inside for Pressurized Buildings
- Division One (Groups C and D)