Products » Explosion Proof Heaters
Explosion Proof Unit Heaters
- Industry's Lowest Ignition Temperature Code Rating : T3C, 320°F (160°C)
- Dual Over temperature Protection: With both automatic and manual reset over temperature cutouts for additional safety.
- Nontoxic Propylene Glycol Heat Transfer Fluid
- Low 70 PSIG Relief Valve Setting : This assures that in an emergency, the initial escaping vapor temperature remains below the 320°F (160°C) ignition temperature.
- Corrosive Resistant Options : Offered are three constructions suitable for most applications. Standard construction for use in dry non-corrosive areas includes : Welded steel heat exchanger; powder-coated cabinet; epoxy-coated motor. A 316 stainless steel construction suitable for Waste Water Treatment Plants includes : 316 stainless steel heat exchanger, headers and tubes with aluminum fins; stainless steel cabinet; corrosive resistance hardware; epoxy-coated motor. Third construction is suitable for use in Chemical Plants where chlorides are present and includes : corrosive resistance hardware; epoxy-coated motor.
Explosion Proof Convectoin Heaters
Designed to provide a heavy duty and corrosion resistant heat source. Features include:
Explosion Proof Unit Heaters (Compact)
Designed with both size and economy in mind. Compact advantages and unique features include :
- Compact Size : This small design is only 13 inches wide, which makes it ideal for applications where limited space is available.
- Low Cost : The Compact design offers the most economical solution for heating small Class I, Group D hazardous areas. It is a cost effective alternative to the use of explosion-proof convection heaters.
- Redundant Over temperature Protection : Primary and secondary automatic reset thermal cutouts for additional safety.
- Stainless Steel Construction : Provides superior corrosion resistant protection. Optional Dirty Duty construction adds epoxy coating to all aluminum parts for use in corrosive applications.
- Optional Marine Duty Construction : The Compact design is ideal for shipboard use where size, weight and corrosion resistant construction are critical.