Products » CAB
Energy efficient vertical Wall Mount, Heat Pump, and Step-Capacity Air Conditioners provide electric heating, cooling, ventilation, and pressurization for Industrial Explosion Proof and Hazardous Duty applications.
Typical applications that require include Analyzer Shelters, RIE Buildings, Motor Control Centers, Blast Buildings, Switchgear Buildings, Offshore Drilling Rigs, Containers, Man Camps, Storage Facilities, etc.
Units range from 1.0 to 6.0 tons. Division Two condenser section wiring is protected by liquidtight conduit. All coils are protected with BLYGOLD® PoluAl XT coil coating system. Units are furnished complete with thermostats and wall grilles. Hazardous Location heater assemblies utilize low watt density stainless steel heating elements. Hazardous duty units annunciate faults with time stamp for easy troubleshooting.
Units can be controlled individually or by Lead/Lag Controls for redundant units. No onsite refrigerant piping or exterior ductwork is required for Wall Mount installation.
Class I, Groups BCD, Division 1 & 2 conversions comply with NEC 500 & 505 and NFPA Standards. (Group B, Division One Explosion Proof units require customer-furnished source of purge air).
Class I, Groups IIAB, Zone 1 & 2 modifications conform to IEC European Standard.
To view Literature on this product click the link below.
Ask about our CSA and ATEX listed CAB series Wall Mount air conditioners
CAB SERIES OF WALL MOUNT AIR CONDITIONERS AND HEAT PUMPS-GENERAL PURPOSE
- Split area classification – i.e. Hazardous Duty outside / General Purpose Inside
- 50 Hertz
- Hazardous Duty Electric Heat
- 316-Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Industrial Cabinet Coating
- Pressurizer (per NFPA 496 Standard)
- Auxiliary Blower
- Fresh Air Intake Enclosure
- Intake Stack (unit-mounted or self-supported)
- Dry Contacts to annunciate Unit Failure
- Interface Contacts for on-site Fire and Gas System
- Spark Resistant Blower & Condenser Fan Blade
- Refrigerant Capacity Controls
- Chemical or Dust Filtration
- Opposed Blade R/A Damper to control building pressure
- Supply Air Backdraft Dampers for multiple ducted units
- ABS & A-60 compliant
- Disconnect Switch
- Redundancy with Lead/Lag Controls